🔥13143
image

Swizz Beatz and Timbaland sold their Verzuz battle series in January 2021. But by August of the following year, they sued the video-sharing company over non-payment.

The battles have slowed down since then but Swizz said they’ll soon return with some major changes.

“We’ve been changing the infrastructure because when we started, it happened in the garage and then moved to a significant platform,” he told Revolt. “Now, we changed the whole way we’re moving but not entirely, so people won’t feel like it’s not the same. We have a fantastic lineup with people they wanted to see and even battles they think wouldn’t happen. Announcements will be coming soon.”

Related Posts

The Pick of the Litter: “Party Up”

Styles P Says Jay Z Is A Better Lyricist Than 2Pac

Kaytranada Announces New EP with Thundercat, H.E.R., and Mach-Hommy

Gucci Mane Couldn’t Join BMF Because Of his Criminal Past

Mobb Deep’s Havoc Says He Told Swizz Beatz He’s Down To Battle Any Producer On Instagram

Afro Jams of the Week: December 14, 2021