🔥14426

pixel_start

Four men are suing Chris Brown and more after they claim they were viciously beaten after an 11:11 tour show.

The men, along with 40 women, say they were invited backstage after Brown’s July 20 show in Fort Worth.

According to a lawsuit the men filed, a member of Brown’s entourage remembered that Chris and one of the men had past beef.  That triggered a beatdown involving 7-10 of Brown’s thugs and foreign objects, like a chair, which lasted more than ten minutes.

Bris is said to have given the orders for the beating.

They are suing ChrisBrown, Yella Beezy, who was backstage, Brown goon Sinko Ceej, and Live Nation.

They want $50 million.

No comment so far from Brown’s camp.

pixel_end

Related Posts

Joe Budden Claims JAY-Z Wanted $250K to Feature on the ‘Pump It Up’ Remix

Stephen A. Smith Says He Would have Swung On LeBron James

Lil Duval Believes Justin Bieber’s Catalog Deal Proves Most Rappers Are Capping

Halle Berry’s Team May have Lied About DDG’s Emergency Court Order

The Rap-Up: Week of September 21, 2020

Watch Lil Pump Play Frat Party