🔥10694

pixel_start

Tory Lanez badly wants to get out new music.

The problem is he’s locked up.  So he told his team he’ll be recording an album over the phone

“F*ckin’ PARTYNEXTDOOR showed his best work of 2025, f*ckin’ Drake showed his best work in 2025, The Weeknd show his best work of 2025 and now, n *gga, it’s time for me to come out. Even though my circumstances … I’mma flame all of that sh*t,” Tory said last week during a chat with his team.  “I’m gonna record on the phone I’m talking to you on. What do you mean? I think you’re more so worried about me telling you that I want to drop with the rest of the city and I want to drop within the next two weeks and just because I don’t have this sh*t created right now.”

Tory’s team obliged.

Unfortunately, a prison brawl broke out during the recording.

Do you think they’ll do another take?

pixel_end

Related Posts

The Rap-Up: Week of March 28, 2022

January 20th is Officially “What’s Going On” Day in Michigan

Stream J.Cole’s New Album ‘The Off-Season’

GZA Has His Own Show Playing Live Chess With Celebrities

The Breakdown | The Quarantine Effect On Hip Hop

Mase & Cam’Ron Squash Their Beef Over the Phone