🔥13147

After a week-long battle with COVID-19 in a Chicago hospital, Jeremih is showing signs of improvement.

According to TMZ, the Chicago singer has been moved from the intensive care unit and placed in a “regular hospital setting.”

The news comes after 50 Cent and others called for prayers for Jeremih after it was revealed he was battling COVID-19 and his condition was serious.

“Pray for my boy Jeremih. He’s not going good,” 50 wrote on Instagram (November 14). “This COVID shit is real.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

As the days progressed, Jeremih’s health had reportedly deteriorated. According to Variety, the singer had been taken off a ventilator but was still fighting.

“J was just pulled off the ventilator,” Jeremih’s agent told the outlet on Thursday (November 19). He’s still in ICU in critical condition. Please keep him in your prayers.”

The COVID-19 pandemic has raged through America with a record number of cases every day. According to NBC News, the United States has over 12 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 with more than 250,000 people dead.

Related Posts

Boosie Badazz Reveals Process To Reclaim His Deleted Instagram Account

That Time Hip Hop Infiltrated California's Prison System So Strong, It Attracted J. Cole & Common

Styles P Confirms Mythical Mac Miller-Pharrell 'Pink Slime' Collab Tape's Existence

Chance The Rapper Says He Turned Down A McDonald's Super Bowl Commercial Over Money

Boosie Badazz's Manager Denies He'll Need Leg Amputation Following Dallas Shooting

Alchemist, El-P, DJ Clark Kent, Pete Rock & The Beat Junkies Among Those Mourning DJ Spinbad's Sudden Death