🔥17316

pixel_start

Corey “Ghost” Holland Sr., a former drug kingpin, believes 50 Cent and his TV production partner Courtney Kemp stole his life story for their hit show Power.

Holland says his relationship with Kemp and her father goes back to the 90s and alleges Kemp and 50 based hundreds of Power scenes on his experiences in the streets. 

So in 2021 he sued Fif and Kemp for a billion dollars.  

Since then, he’s accused Fif of sending goons to intimidate him.

Aside from that, 50’s lawyers have tried to have the case dismissed by arguing Holland filed it more than a year after the last episode of Power aired, meaning the statute of limitations for such a suit in the state of New York had run out.

But now it looks like 50 and company will address the suit head-on.

A mediation session between 50 and Holland has been scheduled for May 9.  

Whether they are able to find a resolution face-to-face remains to be seen.

pixel_end

Related Posts

DMX Confirms He’s Working On His New Album

Mick Jenkins Shares ‘The Circus’ Project

Peter Rosenberg Says Jay Electronica’s ‘Synagogues Of Satan’ Lyrics Made Him ‘Offended’

Lil Flip Drops ‘The Leprechaun 2’ Album

Out of Nowhere, Mase Dropped a New Song Dissing Diddy

Watch Chrisean Rock Gets Into Big Street Brawl After Announcing Pregnancy