🔥5487

pixel_start

The fourth installment of Friday has been in development for over a decade.

According to Ice Cube, the issue has been the studio.

He said he’d submitted two scripts to Warner Bros., but they’ve rejected both.

However, Warner is under new management now, and things are suddenly moving along.

“We working on it.  We finally got some traction with Warner Bros.  They have new leadership.  My man Mike Deluca who used to be at New Line when I did the first Friday, and Players Club and All About the Benjamins.  And now he’s running Warner Bros … he was like, ‘What the f*cks going on with Friday, let’s get this sh*t back online,” Cube said.

As time passed, the Friday franchise lost some key actors.

It’s also unclear if Cube’s main smoking mate, Chris Tucker, would return.

Here’s what Chis said about doing a fourth Friday last year.

“I don’t know, it has to come back right because, like I said, at this point, you know, I’m only doing stuff that I know that I could do my best and I can have a lot of fun, got to be right,” he explained.

pixel_end

Related Posts

Hero vs. Villain: “I Wonder”

Hitmaka on How He Became the Most Sought-After Producer in Hip-Hop

New Jersey Firefighter Channels Wu-Tang Clan For COVID-19 Diss Track

Cardi B Has Her ‘Tiger King’ GoFundMe Euthanized

KXNG Crooked & Joell Ortiz Reunite For ‘H​.​A​.​R​.​D.’ EP Stream

Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40 & Too $hort — Aka Mount Westmore — Drop Their First Video