🔥13219

Several Hip Hop legends stopped by the “Hip Hop Loves New York” YouTube event on Thursday (April 23).

Ice-T, Public Enemy’s Chuck D, Naughty By Nature and Nas were just a handful of artists who popped in for the Universal Hip Hop Museum and Mass Appeal benefit for New York City healthcare workers battling COVID-19 on the frontlines.

Hosted by Music Video Box pioneer Ralph McDaniels, the three-hour event featured a quick Q&A with Nas who revealed he was working on two new projects — one with Hit-Boy and another top secret endeavor.

“There’s some projects going on,” he told McDaniels. “One of them, I was working with Hit-Boy and I still am. And then there’s another, the one I’m working on that I don’t want to disclose. But Hit-Boy, that’s been fun working with him. So he played a snippet in the battles the other day, a snippet of something. We got some things.”

Nas’ latest full-length album was 2018’s NASIR, which was produced by Kanye West. In July 2018, the Queensbridge Hip Hop legend confirmed to radio host Angie Martinez a follow-up to the album was on its way.

“[There’s] another album,” he said. “I had already been working on it before I started with Kanye … half of it was already there. I did do something with Swizz [Beatz], and some stuff with RZA.”

Nasty Nas has dropped 11 solo albums over the course of his illustrious career, beginning with the 1994 classic Illmatic.

Related Posts

50 Cent Reacts To Having his Bid For BET Rejected

Pete Davidson Details a Short and Awkward Call with Eminem

Tekashi 6ix9ine Starts Campaign For Rich The Kid To Lose Instagram Followers

Nick Cannon Explains What He’s Doing About His Personality Disorder

LiAngelo Ball Says He’s A Better Rapper Than Cam’ron

Queen & Slim: Lil Baby Goes On The Run In ‘Catch The Sun’ Video